Monday 23 January 2017

Happy New Year 2017 : Old me, new thinking.

Hello,

Today, 23rd Jan 2017 I've decided to write again in my little blog for my personal reference. If you happen to stop by here and read, i hope it mean something for you. if not that`s totally okay. i want to change the direction in my blog from previous post. No selling post anymore unless i want to promote other's business. i want this blog to be more sharing of what i experienced, feel, thought, love or hate. 😃

Since we are still in January, so i guess it`s OK for me to set some goals and resolution for 2017. I do have some goals from last year that i wanted to continue this year. And dont get me wrong, it`s not that i didn't  achieve it, but because i want to still continue doing it. 😊😊


So here are my goals for this year :

Love & Life :
1. To be able to conceive and have kid. Twin would be lovely. Thank you Allah. :-)
2. To reach and connect with more people that used to be my best friend during school time, universities and before i got married and work. (This is my 2016 goal and i will continue.. i`ve reached and connected with at least 5 best friend last year and still continue the relationship. 
3. Visit at least 2 countries.
4. To be able to buy a decent house.


Career :
1. I want a promotion and good pay raise.
2. I want to seek opportunity in leadership role.
3. I want to join Toast Master Club
4. I want to be more confident in whatever i do. (**only me know  😊😊)

What's yours? 



















Love 😍
Shakila





No comments:

Post a Comment